Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweden

Okay guys, so I haven't updated in a while and here's why:

I was on my way to my room to update this a week ago. But then Walter Cronkite's son called me and asked if I could go on a mission in Sweden. You see, I was supposed to try to assassinate the king of Sweden but I got in a bit of trouble. Their Prime Minister happened to be really good at karate and he caught me off guard. Not so neutral now are you, Sweden? So for three days, I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with only a pencil, 65 francs and about 6 ounces of botulinum toxin. So anyway, I was walking towards the capital city and I realised that I had to get back to the United States for a few parties.

Ok, there was this Sherpa there (I don't know why he was there, but he was) and he led me back to the airport. Well, I didn't get to kill he king while I was there, but botulinum is very soluble in water. Happy New Year's Day Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment