Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interesting Candy

So, today I was at work and it was 4.46 so I decided that I would have an end of the day candy. So, I perused my supervisor's candy dish and found something called Mary Jane. This should have been my first indication of a problem since Mary Jane is slang for Marijuana, which is also delicious.

Anywho, I ate the candy and decided to read the ingredients. Nothing out of the usual; peanuts, sugar, rapeseed. Yeah that's right, my candy had rapeseed in it.

It also had an ingredient called mono. Which happens to be some form of disease right?


But yeah, today I ate some rapeseed. I don't know why they didn't use sunflower seeds. Those don't try to force themselves on me.

1 comment:

  1. Baby love, update your blog more. It's the only thing that keeps me entertained at work. Jeremy never updates any of his anymore.

    ReplyDelete