Friday, April 23, 2010

Sick today

So today I was feeling a tad sick so I decided to stay home from work. I felt a lot better at about 10.30, but really, who shows up at 10.30? Also I didn't have a ride and I ended up feeling worse at 11.30.

Today's story is about one of my recent trips to the food store and how illogical they can be. So, if you want an Italian meal you would purchase pasta, sauce and Parmesan cheese. So, why wasn't the cheese in the same aisle as the other two? I mean, when I want Parmesan cheese i want it to be near the other fucking stuff I buy.

Curse you Mike Duke and your inability to efficiently run a supermarket. The place I went to wasn't Wal-Mart but I don't care, they both sell food.

In short, your goal this weekend is to boycott Wal-Mart. I prefer Pulbix though I will probably still shop at Wal-Mart. No one else carries my favorite brand of eagle tears and mermaid blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment